Great Falls Elementary Schools are focused on providing a first-class education for all students. The foundation for academic success begins with our youngest learners, the focus of our work. This is why our staff understands that dedication and commitment are our highest priority.
Our elementary schools focus on:
- Fostering relationships with children and families.
- Creating a nurturing and engaging educational environment.
- Instilling a love for learning.
- Providing basic foundational skills for learning the core content areas.
- Building confident learners willing to explore interest areas.
- Developing learning habits that lead to successful work habits.
Children are our future. We are dedicated to their success.
For questions, concerns, or comments, please contact the Assistant Superintendent's office at (406) 268-6006.
*Please note that students will not attend school on end-of-quarter days during the first three quarters of the school year.
- Friday, November 3, 2023
- Friday, January 19, 2024
- Friday, March 28, 2024