*Please fill up the request below

  • If the form below is not loading properly, please click HERE.


    • For HiSET (formerly GED) Transcripts, contact the Office of Public Instruction - High School Equivalency Helpline at (406) 444-4151 or email OPIHSE@mt.gov.  Please note, HSE staff respond to messages on Tuesday and Thursday only. For more information, visit the OPI-HSE website here.
      • To request for a digital copy of your HiSET (GED) transcript via e-mail, click here.
      • To request for a hard copy of your HiSET (GED) transcript via postal mail, click here.

    • Lost your diploma? Please contact the Records Office of the high school you graduated from to request for a duplicate. The school will re-order the diploma from the supplier who will reproduce the diploma at a cost. You can verify the reproduction fee and delivery timeline from the school. For CMR, call (406) 268-6242; for GFHS, call (406) 268-6315; and for PGEC, call (406) 268-6604.


Contact Information

  • District Office Building

    1100 4th Street South

    Great Falls, Montana 59405

    Phone: 406-268-6000

    Fax: 406-268-6022

    TTL: --

    Department: Central Reception

    Phone: 406-268-6054

    Contact Person: Sharon Iszler

*Transcript Request Form