Meadow Lark PTA: Every Child, One Voice
Care About Making Progress
2021-2022 PTA Board Members
- President: Haley Jensen
- Vice-President/Leadership: Lara Clark
- Vice-president/Membership: Nicole VanTassel
- Treasurer: Janelle Patton
- Asst. Treasurer: Jade Wyman
- Secretary: Melissa Hoenisch
- Membership Chair: Jaimee Gregoire
- PTA Email: email@example.com
We would love to have you be a part of the future Executive Board. Check out more information and the brief application below.
Join the PTA!
The Meadow Lark PTA invites you to join us in helping to make a difference in the quality of life and education for all of our children.
- Utilizes volunteer power to provide coordinated efforts
- Improves communication between staff, administration, and families
- Boosts children's learning by supporting programs that help children succeed.
Joining PTA DOES NOT obligate you to volunteer, attend meetings, or spend a fortune. Your membership dues help support every child with one voice.
Annual Dues - $10 individual/$20 family
PTA General Membership Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. on the first Monday of each month. We meet in the Meadow Lark School library unless otherwise noted.
Volunteer for your PTA
We utilize parent (and grandparent and guardian) volunteers for many things in our school. Whether you can give an occasional 1 hour or commit to a regular event or volunteer many hours for many projects, we appreciate your help!
PTA believes in transparency and honesty. Our financials are open to any member interested in understanding more about the budget. See the links below for information about how we earn, save, and spend money and for a report highlighting our financial strategic plan.
We encourage our members to propose new projects, events, and committees that fit the mission of PTA. Proposals are considered twice each academic year (in October and February). If you would like to submit a proposal that requires funding, you must submit the form below and required documentation. Please contact a Board member if you have questions.