In an ongoing effort to provide communication to all staff, regardless of access to computers, hard copies of Newsbits should be placed in the following places at each school:
• Near the classified staff sign-in area
• In the lounge or break area
• In the engineer’s office
• In the kitchen
• Any other place deemed appropriate to augment the communication of information.
Interested in getting your information on Newsbits?
Please follow these steps:
• E-mail your article to Central Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday at 3:00 PM.
• Include a title and/or graphics for your article in the email.
• Specify the duration date(s) you want the article published.
We appreciate your input, but just remember:
• Articles will only be published in 2 week increments. Please contact Central Reception (Ext. 6054) for any questions.
• NO Soliciting
• NO Items for Sale
• NO Out of District Job Postings
Newsbits is published every Monday unless school is not in session.