COVID Updates

Resources for Parents and Staff

  • Sending your child to school with medical needs:

    If your child has any medical conditions please do not hesitate to speak with your child’s teacher, principal, or school nurse.  School nurses are available to help assess what your child needs to succeed at school and we can develop Individualized Health Care Plans or Emergency Care Plans for them.  Below are some quick references for common medical issues, but we understand that our students have many other medical needs beyond those listed here.

    For the student with Asthma

    • If your child will have an inhaler in the office please provide the school secretary with a physicians order for their medication.
    • Here is the Asthma Care Plan for your child to be filled out with their symptoms and returned to the school with yours and their physicians signature.
    • If your child will be carrying their own medication please have your doctor sign the MT Authorization to Self Carry and Self Administer Asthma Medication form and give a copy to the school to keep on file.
    • Would you like more assistance with your child’s asthma?  Cascade City-County Health Department nurses are prepared to help!  Please contact the Montana Asthma Program Home Visiting program at 406-761-9888. Or visit their website by clicking here: MAP

Influenza Prevention

Other Helpful Resources

Contact Us