- ECS: Extended Curriculum Services (Gifted Education)
- English Language Learners: Great Falls Public Schools works to meet the needs of English Language Learners, both Limited English Proficient (LEP) and English as a Second Language (ESL) students.
- HANDS: A child care program that provides before and after school supervision for school-aged children ages 5-12.
- Reading and Math Support: These programs support learners in reading and math.
- OLWEUS: This program is currently used to supplement anti-bullying in grades K-6.
- Special Education: Information about a comprehensive program that serves youngsters ages 3-21 who need individual educational services.
- STARBASE: A fifth grade "hands-on, minds on" field experience in aviation science, technology, engineering, math and space exploration.