Due to relatively short lunch periods, students are encouraged to remain on campus during lunchtime, accessing either the Main Campus Cafeteria or the South Campus ‘Beast’ro. Students do have the option to leave campus, but are accountable to return for classes on time.
Students are expected to:
- Comply with all school regulations, the Student Code, and District Policies, which remain in effect during the lunch break.
- Possess a valid driver’s license if operating a vehicle.
- Comply with all speed limits and driving regulations, both on and off campus.
- Return to school on time. Since it is the student’s choice to leave campus, excuses for tardiness such as vehicular breakdown are NOT accepted.
- Treat our neighbors and their property with respect. Students must pick up litter and abide by all traffic related laws.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in disciplinary/legal action.