Textbooks are on loan, and students are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
Concerned? Learn how to cover your textbook with a brown paper bag by viewing the video below.
Parents, to replace damaged textbooks at a lower amount follow these directions:
1. Copy the ISBN number across from the textbook title.
2. Click on: www.booksprice.com or Amazon.com
3. Paste the ISBN number in the Search box, select ISBN and click Search.
4. On the following page, select the textbook you would like to purchase on: www.booksprice.com
5. You will need to possibly create an account on the seller's page and pay with a credit card.
Subject Grade Textbook title Geography 7th National Geographic World Geography History 8th America History of Our Nation Science 7th Life iScience Science 8th Physical iScience English 7th Elements of Literature 1st course English 8th Elements of Literature 2nd course Math 7th Core Connections Course 2 Math 8th Beginning Algebra Math 8th Core Connections Course 3 Math 8th Intermediate Algebra Social Studies 7th Montana Stories of the Land Social Studies 8th Civics: Participating in Government