Ballots will be mailed April 20, 2020
Ballots must be received at the Cascade County Elections Office, 325 2nd Ave North #100 by Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:00 pm.
If you choose not to mail your ballot, collection sites on Election Day, May 5, 2020 include:
Exhibition Hall at the Fairgrounds from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm and the Cascade County Elections Office, 325 2nd Ave North #100, from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Voter Registration Cards
- Voter registration cards can be picked up at the Cascade County Elections Office, 325 2nd Ave North #100 from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Voter registration cards can be picked up at the Great Falls Public Schools District Offices Building, 1100 4th Street South (main door) from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Voter registration cards must be completed and received at the Cascade County Elections Office by Monday, April 6, 2020
2020 Elementary Operational Levy Information
Trustee Resolution Setting Mill Levy Amount Elementary General Fund
The Board approved the Resolution setting the mill levy amounts for the Elementary General Fund Budget Levy at $1,750,000, on March 9, 2020, at a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees. The maximum which may be levied in the Elementary District is $1,785,295.70.
- Trustee Rsolution Setting Mill Levy Amounts for the Elementary School District
- Levy Fact Sheet
- School Levy Calculator 2020
- Property Tax Relief Information
2020 Trustee Election Information
Click on name below to view profile as published in the Great Falls Tribune and The Electric.
How to file: School District Trustee Filing Timeline
There are currently three, three-year terms on the District School Board that are expiring. Any individuals who are interested in running must file a DECLARATION OF INTENT AND OATH OF CANDIDACY FOR TRUSTEE CANDIDATES with the County Elections Office. This office is located at 325 2nd Ave North, Great Falls. The filing date to do this is December 12, 2019 through March 26, 2020. Candidates must report campaign expenditures to the Montana Commissioner of Political Practices.
The Board approved the Resolution Calling for a School Election to be held on May 5, 2020, at the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees on January 27, 2020. The purpose of the election is to elect three (3) trustees each for a three-year term. Approval of additional levies to operate and maintain the General Fund for FY 2020 may also be requested. If it is later determined that any portion of the election is not required, the Board of Trustees authorizes Brian Patrick, election administrator, to cancel that portion of the election in accordance with 13-1-304, MCA and 20-3-313, MCA.