Miss the Reassignment of Duty and Leave Request Training?
Get the info here!
Questions? Contact malorie_worth [at] gfps [dot] k12 [dot] mt [dot] us
- Leave Request - used for requesting time off due to vacation, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Military Duty, Personal Business, Witness Duty, Leave without Pay.
- New Employee Orientation - use this process as a new employee to get off to a great start
- Reassignment of Duty - used when you will be paid your normal daily rate but not performing your normal daily duty. Examples are: travel for professional development or conferences, curriculum development committees, rti team meetings, and other school business
- Substitute Reservation - processes regarding substitutes - used by teachers, special ed paras, substitutes, and anyone else needing a substitute
- Teacher Leave Without Pay Request- used when teachers have no more leave remaining and would like to request days off duty.