The Great Falls Public Schools Policy manual contains the operational policies of this District. The policies are adopted by the Board to give the administration the guidance it needs to implement the educational philosophy of the board. The manual is organized into nine sections. Throughout the manual, the term "the student's parent" is used to refer to the parent, legal guardian, or other person who has agreed to assume school-related responsibility for a student. In addition, the term "Superintendent" is used to refer to the Superintendent or a designee appointed by the Superintendent.
Please be aware that this document is updated annually, as policy adoption and revision is an ongoing process.
- Section 1: Board of Trustees (1000 Series)
- Section 2: Instruction (2000 Series)
- Section 3: Students (3000 Series)
- Section 4: Community Relations (4000 Series)
- Section 5: Personnel (5000 Series)
- Section 6: Administration (6000 Series)
- Section 7: Financial Management (7000 Series)
- Section 8: Non-Instructional Operations (8000 Series)